Thank you to @afangirlsopinion for opening up this question and answer tag. This is my first time doing a Q and A, so I hope you find my answers interesting!
- Thank and Follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
- I am 18 years old and from the very cold country of Ontario, Canada.
- Of course, being Canadian you have to like the snow, but I hate the cold. Instead I spend most of my time (and money) on books and reading them.
- I am a huge film nerd and will spend at least 2 weeks talking about them even after I saw them because I believe that everyone needs to see the same movies as me and get an hour long synopsis of what happens in the movie.
- I have a huge crush on anyone that is a part of the marvel movies and tv shows, and even some characters from the animated shows.
- One day I hope to travel the world and experience different cultures.
- I am going to university to be a double major in both history and English literature.
- I plan to be a highschool teacher when I grow up
- I have a huge obsession with many fandoms including Teen Wolf, Doctor Who, DC, Marvel, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural and many others.
- I love listening to K-pop music, and have resently discovered K-Dramas which are amazing!
- I love when it is raining and stormy
- I love anything vintage over things that are new. This includes clothing, accessories and especially books.
- If you could switch roles with any fictional or real person, who would it be?
I would love to switch with one of the companions from Doctor Who because I think it would the coolest thing to travel around from decade to decade exploring and discovering famous events. This is also part because I am a HUGE history buff, so this is the most interesting thing in all of time and space.
- Hardbacks or paperbacks?
Hardcovers all the way! I find that not only do they last long than a paperback, but under the dust jacket is always beautiful cover work. It is like finding money in the pocket of your jeans, something special to look forward to!
- What is the saddest book you’ve read?
I haven’t actually read a really sad book now that I actually think about it. I am planning on reading The Book Thief since I watched the movie and just lost it, so I will see how that goes.
- What puts a smile on your face?
Baby animals, my good friends and the smell of a new book.
- Who/What inspired you to start blogging?
My cousin actually inspired me to start my blog because she realized how many books I read and said that I should start voicing my opinion about the books I read and that’s how it started.
- If you were offered a career of your dreams what would it be?
I would love to a world- travelling photographer. It would be the best to get paid to travel and take pictures, two of my favourite things in the world. As well, I would read as many books as I could.
- What’s the best advice you have ever been given/gave?
“Do whatever make you feel happy. Even if people think its weird or strange, it makes you happy but does not have to please everyone.”
- What was your favourite childhood book/film/tv show?
Peter Pan was my favourite book, Recess was my favourite film and Blue’s Clues and Scooby Doo were my favourite TV shows, which I think influenced my obsession with mystery and crime TV shows now.
- Favourite Disney film?
I don’t have just one as I have multiple since you can never have just one favourite Disney movie. My list consists of Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Peter Pan, Mary Poppins, Tangled and the new Cinderella.
- Who is your favourite villain and why?
Loki since he seems like such a misunderstood villain and he needs more love and maybe then he would not be a villain anymore.
- If someone wrote a book about you, what would it be called?
I’m thinking something along the line of Diary of a Bibliophile. I know it seems really overdone, but I think my life being written as a diary would best describe my life.
- What are you reading right now?
- If you could marry one fictional character, who would it be and why?
- One thing off of your bucket list
- Favourite place to read books
- Favourite season and why?
- Favourite Disney Character
- Favourite superhero
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
- Favourite childhood toy
- Favourite piece of bookish merchandise
- What is your favourite song and why?
I nominate anyone who reads my blog and like to answer these types of things to give this a go. If you thing I should do more of these things, comment below. Hope you enjoy reading this.
-Read On Darlings!